May 10, 2018
Junior Jumpstart is a one-day conference, open to all Washington University in St. Louis students. This conference is designed to help current Juniors navigate their next steps after WashU. It is perfect for students who know what they want to do next, as well as, those who are completely undecided.
There will be a myriad of sessions that offer:
- advice from young alumni who have broken into competitive fields;
- tips and timelines for medical, law, and graduate school applications;
- resume and interviewing techniques from HR professionals;
- information on national scholarship and fellowship opportunities;
- financial management; networking opportunities;
- and much more!
- Early Registration (Before March 31, 2018) - $45
- Regular Registration (April 1-30, 2018) - $65
- Late Registration* (May 1-5, 2018) - $80
- Walk-in Registration* (May 10, 2018 at 9 a.m. - Edison Theatre Lobby) - $80
Registrations after April 30 are NOT eligible for the extended housing option.
For more info, please visit: artsci.wustl.edu/junior-jumpstart