Research Computing Town Hall, North Building, Medical School, Moore Auditorium
If you are faculty or staff and conduct research utilizing computers then join us to hear about existing and coming resources aimed at supporting your research. The committee is especially interested in hearing from researchers about their computing needs and what additional resources would best aid their research.
Registration: None required
- Existing and Coming Resources (15-30 minutes)
- Washington University Research Network (Joe Marentette)
- Center for High Performance Computing (Malcom Tobias)
- Research Storage (James Fitzpatrick)
- Questions and Feedback (30 minutes)
For questions, please contact ITgov_ResearchComputing@wustl.edu.