May 18, 2017
Field House, Athletic Complex
>> View more details for Engineering students & LIVE STREAM.
Share your experiences on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram: #washuengineers and #WashU17.
Students (undergraduate, graduate and PhD) should arrive for lineup before 12:45 p.m. in the lower level hallway. Upon arrival, students should obtain a name card and complete the information requested on the back. Students should carry (not wear) hoods.
- Chancellor Mark Wrighton
- Dean Aaron Bobick
- Greg Hyslop, DSc Chief Technology Officer, The Boeing Company Senior Vice President, Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology
Reception locations following the ceremony:
- Biomedical Engineering: Whitaker Hall Atrium
- Computer Science & Engineering: Sever Hall Plaza
- Electrical & Systems Engineering: Green Hall Collaboration Space
- Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering: Brauer Hall Entry
- Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science: Lopata Hall Gallery
- Sever Institute: Lopata Hall 5th Floor
>> Additional information is available at Washington University’s Commencement 2017 site.
Organizer / Host: Kim Shilling, 314-935-6100