Oct 5, 2018
Collaboration Room, Green Hall
The Spring 2019 schedule will be made available for review online starting on October 1. As you start thinking about which courses you plan to take, you may also start thinking about other things such as:
- "Can I attend part-time?"
- "How do I add a second major?"
- "How do I check that my courses are counting toward completing my degree?"
- "How can I add the thesis option for my degree?"
- "How can I run a graduation check?"
- And countless other questions you may have.
ESE will hold a question & answer session October 5th from 4-5pm in the Collaboration room in Green Hall to answer these and other questions you may have related to your plan of study in Electrical and Systems Engineering. Representatives from OISS, Graduate Services, and ESE will be available to answer your questions. Refreshments will be provided.