Sep 28, 2018
Farrell Learning and Teaching Center at the med school (520 S. Euclid Ave)
Who Are We?
What do we provide?
A student-run 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare accelerator for students. We bring together physicians and students from healthcare, business, engineering, law, and undergraduate to develop and commercialize solutions to real-world healthcare problems.
No prior experience in healthcare or entrepreneurship is necessary.
• An 8-month experiential platform, including:
• Mentorship from entrepreneurs and clinicians
• Funding – $2,000 per team to start
• Workspace in the Cortex District
• Equipment (e.g. 3D printers)
• Legal Services from a law firm
• 100% of the IP stays with the team
• Pitching to investors and entrepreneursConnections to STL entrepreneurial ecosystem
Come to Problem Day on 9/28/18 at the Farrell Learning and Teaching Center at the medical school (520 S Euclid Ave)
5-6 PM - Mixer with entrepreneurs co-hosted with the GPC
6-8 PM - Team Leader poster presentations
See the problems are being tackled and potentially join a team!Appetizers, dinner and beverages will be served!Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org