Farrell Learning and Teaching Center
The Neuroscience & Society Colloquium, organized by the Office of Neuroscience Research, will be held from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, in Connor Auditorium at the Farrell Learning and Teaching Center. A reception will follow immediately after in the Farrell LTC atrium.
Helen Mayberg, MD, from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, will deliver the William & Pudge Landau Lectureship followed by a panel discussion. Mayberg will present "Emerging Neurotechnologies: From Research to Clinical Application."
Panelists will include:
- Hong Chen, PhD (WashU Biomedical Engineering)
- James Churchill, PhD (NIMH/NIH)
- James DuBois, PhD (WashU Medicine; Bioethics Research Center)
- Helen Mayberg, MD (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai)
- Joel Perlmutter, MD (WashU Neurology)
For more information, contact Kate Ruzicka at firstname.lastname@example.org.