Five of the seven athletes being inducted into the Washington University Sports Hall of Fame earned degrees from the School of Engineering & Applied Science.
The former student-athletes will be inducted at a ceremony Feb. 12, 2016, at the Knight Center.
The Engineering alumni who will be inducted are:
- Hallie (Hutchens) Wagner, PhD, bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering, 2005
- Jerry Johnson, bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, 1963
- Brandon Roberts, bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering, 2003
- Troy Ruths, bachelor's degree in applied science, 2008
- Eric Triebe, bachelor's degree in applied science, 2006
For the full story, visit Bear Sports.