It's easy to start your application today.
Scanning is available on the multi-function printers located in Urbauer Hall, Room 217 and Whitaker Hall, Room 130.
To scan and email a document:
- Log into the printer by swiping your ID card. You can also log in with your WUSLT Key username and password from the touchscreen.
- Place your original in the top document feeder, face up.
- Choose Email from the main menu.
- Enter the To email address.
- Type the entire email address with its domain.
- Press Enter to add additional addresses to send the email to.
- When you are finished adding addresses, press OK.
- When asked to add the address(es) to the local address book, always choose No.
- Press Start to scan and send.
- The document will process through the feeder and a pdf file will be sent to the addresses you specified, with a From: address of your @wustl email address.
- Once you have completed your scan, choose Sign Out.