It's easy to start your application today.
- To embed Kaltura videos you need two things: a video you can embed saved in “Kaltura My Media” and access to the Rich Content Editor. The Rich Content Editor can be opened in a page, an assignment, and in a discussion. Open the Rich Content Editor where you want to embed your Kaltura video.
- With your Rich Content Editor open, on the “plug” icon in the toolbar.
- In the dropdown menu, make sure you select the “Embed Kaltura” option. Note: You must click on the Kaltura icon or the “Embed Kaltura Media” text instead of the “Media Gallery and Embed” text.
- You should be taken to the “My Media” page as a pop up.
- Locate the video that you’d like to embed. Rather than click the “Select” button, click the adjacent down arrow button. You may choose any size that you prefer; I typically select “Large”.
- Once your video has embedded within the Rich Content Editor, click the “Save” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Your video has been saved, and once published, it will be viewable to students.