Join us for our new McKelvey Engineering Career Spotlight, a niche recruiting event designed to connect your company with top WashU engineering talent.
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019
5 to 8 p.m. — Danforth Campus
In addition to recruiting WashU students, you’ll also have the opportunity to hear from Dean Aaron Bobick, network with faculty to learn about new research initiatives and innovative ways to collaborate, and tour our state-of-the-art facilities. This event will include engineers, scientists, WashU alumni, university relations/HR teams, and hiring managers to expose students to a broad scope of opportunities, companies and career paths.
Meet hundreds of BS, MS, and PhD students in the areas of:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Systems Engineering
- Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science
- $400 (includes dinner with faculty, parking, a skirted round display table, registration for three representatives and all event marketing)
Maximize your visit to St. Louis and participate in other events during WashU Career Week: