Skip to main content

Hugo & Ina Champ Urbauer Hall​

Urbauer Hall serves as home to the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Materials Science research laboratories and classrooms, including the Engineering Machine Shop.

​​​​​​​Named in honor of: Hugo & Ina Champ Urbauer

Hugo and Ina Champ Urbauer Hall was completed in 1959, and formally dedicated in March 1965. The consulting architect was a former Washington University in St. Louis Dean of Architecture, Joseph R. Passonneau.​


​​