This information is for applicants who have been admitted and have accepted our offer. Please note that we do not require an enrollment deposit at this time.
Official transcripts showing receipt of the degree earned need to be submitted for all undergraduate and graduate coursework. Official transcripts should be sent directly to the School of Engineering & Applied Science from the source institution, or in a stamped and sealed institutional envelope. Transcripts must be in English. Current or past WashU students do not need to submit official Washington University transcripts.
WashU School of Engineering & Applied Science
Attention: Graduate Admissions
1 Brookings Drive, CB 1220
St. Louis, MO 63130
We will also accept official electronic transcripts sent securely from the institution to: firstname.lastname@example.org Financial Certification - International Master’s Applicants Only
Master's applicants who have accepted an offer of admission must submit documentation proving sufficient funds are available to support their studies and living expenses. The minimum amount to be certified for the academic year is noted in the admission offer letters. The amount is based on the annual tuition charges plus an estimated cost-of-living figure, as well as an allocation for health insurance and student fees. Master's applicants should be prepared to submit their financial documentation as soon as they accept their offer of admission; it should not be submitted earlier than that time.
will work with the Graduate School to secure an I-20. You may contact the Graduate School at email@example.com
Financial Documentation Checklist
Declaration & Certification Of Finances (DCOF)
Select and download the DCOF appropriate to the duration of your program of study. Engineering master's degrees range in duration from one year to two years. Programs may be completed in fewer semesters with adviser approval. Please see the list below to determine which DCOF you should complete.
This form must be signed in English when asked for a signature. We will not accept typed signatures.
Supporting Financial Certification Documents
- Must be in English or have an accompanied English translation
- Bank letters or statements must indicate funds are immediately available. Investment funds are not considered immediately available and cannot be used as supporting documentation.
- Must be original documents issued/dated within six months of submission to WashU
- Bank letters must be on official letterhead and signed by a bank official (letters are preferred over statements)
- Bank statements can be accepted if they are certified by a bank official with signature and stamp/seal
Statement of Support
- A Statement of Support is to be submitted if the funds are in an account held by anyone other than the applicant.
- This form must be signed by the sponsor, not the student. We will not accept typed signatures. The sponsor's signature is required in the boxed area on the form.
- The length of time support is being provided should match the duration of your program of study.
A color scan of your official passport's biographical pages
- The biographical pages show your name, photo, passport/travel document number, issue date, and expiration date.
- Photos are not accepted and the scan must be clearly readable.
Graduate Student Status Form
Engineering Graduate Student Services
Graduate Student Services offers support and resources to all Engineering graduate and professional students through graduation. Please visit our website to find more information on campus and community resources.