Machine Shop in Urbauer Hall

Hugo & Ina Champ Urbauer Hall

Urbauer Hall has research laboratories and classrooms, including the Machine Shop and the Engineering Communication Center.

Named in honor of: Hugo & Ina Champ Urbauer

Hugo and Ina Champ Urbauer Hall was completed in 1959, and formally dedicated in March 1965. The consulting architect was a former Washington University in St. Louis Dean of Architecture, Joseph R. Passonneau.