It's easy to start your application.
Chat live with a Graduate Student Services staff member Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST. We look forward to speaking with you!
*To access the chat - simply click on the blue icon in the bottom right corner, enter a few pieces of information and a member from our team will be with you.
If you have questions about:
- Admissions, application status or how to apply: Cheryl Newman, email@example.com, 314-935-7974
- Tuition & Financial Assistance: Johanna Sengheiser, firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-935-6183 Schedule an appointment
- Program Information, Course Inquires: Holly Stanwich, email@example.com, 314-935-5835 Schedule an appointment
Not sure who to speak to?
McKelvey Graduate Ambassador Program
Why become a grad ambassador?
- Develop leadership skills by participating in a series of professional development workshops.
- Share your experiences with prospective and incoming graduate students.
- Network with other graduate schools and prospective employers at national conferences and career fairs.
- Receive a $500 scholarly allowance!
Who is eligible?
- Must be a current graduate student in the McKelvey School of Engineering with good academic standing and have completed a minimum of one full semester of coursework.
- Participants must receive approval from their adviser or PI prior to applying.
- We will continue to accept applications until all positions have been filled.
- Career Center
- Disability Resources
- Habif Health and Wellness Center
- Parking & Transportation
- Recreation Center
- Office for International Students & Scholars (OISS)
- Office of the Ombuds (confidential resource for postdocs and graduate students)
- Student organizations
- Veterans & Military
Graduate Student Services offers support to all Engineering graduate and professional students from admission through graduation. We connect students with resources at WashU to help them achieve their academic goals, address personal concerns, and ensure they get the most out of their experience. We also support faculty and staff with administrative processes and policies related to graduate admissions, financial aid and graduate programs.
Lopata Hall, Room 203 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CST)