It's easy to start your application today.
Using email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request service or help will automatically generate a ticket. This will enable tracking and reporting on incident status. Phone calls or emails placed directly to EIT staff will also generate a ticket if the question isn't answered immediately. A system is in place to provide full tracking and reporting capability.
Hours of Support
Prime Shift (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. central time)
- Help Center will be fully staffed with 100% of calls answered.
- If you choose to contact EIT by email and the problem is urgent, in the subject line please add: URGENT:.
Off-hours (Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. - 8 a.m. central time and Weekends & Holidays)
- Limited to server and related infrastructure support only (e.g. networks, storage, etc.)
- In general, off-hours support is triggered by the automated system monitoring.
- Automated system will send alerts to "on-call" support staff.
- Currently, we do not offer the same level of off-hours support that is available during prime shift.