It's easy to start your application today.
Chat with us
The McKelvey School of Engineering offers undergraduate students many ways to receive academic and resource support.
For quick questions during the hours of 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST Monday- Friday, you can send us a message on Chat (click on the blue icon in the bottom right corner).
- Academic Calendar
- Bachelor's/Master's (BS/MS) Program in Engineering
- Course Evaluations
- Curriculum Charts (sample pdfs)
- Engineering Summer School
- Licensure Requirements to Become a Professional Engineer
- Recommended Laptop Requirements
- Topics Units - Engineering Courses (.pdf)
- Undergraduate Student Academic Integrity Policy
- Undergraduate Transfer Course Credit
- WUachieve (degree audit system)
- Advanced Placement
- Academic Integrity at McKelvey
- Chemistry Proficiency Credit for AP Chemistry Score of 5
- College Credit for Coursework
- Exceptions for Changing Grade Options in Engineering Courses Past Deadlines
- Financial Aid Probation & Suspension
- Humanities & Social Sciences Requirements
- Interdivision Transfer Policy into McKelvey Engineering (.pdf)
- Latin Honors (Final Honors) at Graduation
- Residency Requirement for Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Credentials
- Undergraduate Engineering Student Grievance Guidelines
- Undergraduate Leave of Absence Policy (Word)
- WashU Grievance Guidelines and Procedures
Undergraduate Student Services offers support and resources to all Engineering undergraduate and Dual Degree students from orientation through graduation.
We connect students with resources at WashU to help them achieve their academic goals, address personal concerns, and ensure they get the most out of their experience. We also support faculty and staff with administrative processes and advising.
Lopata Hall, Room 303 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CST)