It's easy to start your application.
Undergraduate Student Services
Chat with us
The McKelvey School of Engineering offers undergraduate students many ways to receive academic and resource support.
All questions can be sent to our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment with your adviser or relevant person in our office.
- Academic Calendar
- Bachelor's/Master's (BS/MS) Program in Engineering
- Course Evaluations
- Curriculum Charts (sample pdfs)
- Engineering Summer School
- Licensure Requirements to Become a Professional Engineer
- Recommended Laptop Requirements
- Topics Units - Engineering Courses (.pdf)
- Undergraduate Student Academic Integrity Policy
- Undergraduate Transfer Course Credit
- WUachieve (degree audit system)
- Advanced Placement
- Academic Integrity at McKelvey
- Chemistry Proficiency Credit for AP Chemistry Score of 5
- College Credit for Coursework
- COVID-19 policies (2020-2021)
- Enrollment in Courses with Overlapping Meeting Times
- Exceptions for Changing Grade Options in Engineering Courses Past Deadlines
- Financial Aid Probation & Suspension
- Humanities & Social Sciences Requirements
- Interdivision Transfer Policy into McKelvey Engineering (.pdf)
- Latin Honors (Final Honors) at Graduation
- Request to drop below UG full-time student status form (.pdf)
- Residency Requirement for Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Credentials
- Undergraduate Engineering Student Grievance Guidelines
- Undergraduate Leave of Absence Policy (Word)
- WashU Grievance Guidelines and Procedures
Undergraduate Student Services offers support and resources to all Engineering undergraduate and Dual Degree students from orientation through graduation.
We connect students with resources at WashU to help them achieve their academic goals, address personal concerns, and ensure they get the most out of their experience. We also support faculty and staff with administrative processes and advising.
Lopata Hall, Room 303 | email@example.com | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CST)
Find course information, degree requirements, academic honors and awards, academic regulations, probation and suspension, majors and minors.Bulletin
Engineering Undergraduate Student Services is committed to continuing to improve sustainability efforts. Visit https://sustainability.wustl.edu for more information.