It's easy to start your application today.
Poster printing services are available to all WashU students, faculty and staff. To print a poster, create a PDF file and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All posters are printed on regular paper and should be available for pickup within 48 hours (2 business days) from the EIT Help Center in Lopata Hall, Room 408.
- One side of the poster (length or width) should not exceed 42 inches.
- The document size in the page setup menu of your application should be the same as the final size of the poster.
Cost & Printing
- Poster printing charges are based on the size of the poster and ink coverage.
- Cost ranges from $0.50 to $0.75 per printed linear inch.
- Pay for printing charges with DEPT CHARGES only.
Tips for designing posters in PowerPoint:
- Set the proper dimensions in page setup before creating the poster. PowerPoint restricts page size to a maximum of 56 inches.
- Avoid using backgrounds. The color of the background on the screen rarely matches the color of the background on the printed poster. If a background is necessary, avoid custom colors and instead use colors from the standard tab of the More Colors dialog box.
- Export the slide(s) as a PDF for printing.