It's easy to start your application today.
Poster printing services are available to all WUSTL students, faculty and staff. To print a poster, create a PowerPoint slide or .PDF file and bring it to the Help Center in Lopata Hall, Room 408 on a flash drive.
- One side of the poster (length or width) should not exceed 42 inches.
- The document size in the page setup menu of your application should be the same as the final size of the poster.
Cost & Printing
- Please allow one hour for poster printing; posters brought in less than one hour before closing may not be ready until the next business day.
- Poster printing charges are based on the size of the poster.
- Pay for printing charges with Bear Bucks.
- Plan to stay in Lopata Hall, Room 408 while your poster is printed. If your poster does not print properly and you do not ask for the print job to be cancelled, you will be charged full price.
Tips for designing posters in PowerPoint:
- Set the proper dimensions in page setup before creating the poster. PowerPoint restricts page size to a maximum of 56 inches.
- Avoid using backgrounds. The color of the background on the screen rarely matches the color of the background on the printed poster. If a background is necessary, avoid custom colors and instead use colors from the standard tab of the More Colors dialog box.