It's easy to start your application today.
A minimum of 120 units is always required for any BS degree, but some degrees may require more. These charts represent just one sample course plan – often the most typical – for each degree. Alternate course sequences may be possible, but students are responsible for checking all prerequisites for each course.
Students should check the footnotes of each chart for requirements and exceptions that may be specific to each degree. Students must also verify that courses will be offered during any intended semesters, as some courses may be taught only during either the fall or spring semesters.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Chemical Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Computer Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Computer Science (.pdf)
- BS in Computer Science + Math (.pdf)
- BS in Computer Science + Econ (.pdf)
- BS in Electrical Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Environmental Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Systems Science & Engineering (.pdf)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (.pdf)