It's easy to start your application.
Canvas resource guides
- Adding a Rubric to a Discussion Board Forum (.pdf)
- Canvas Discussion Boards vs. Piazza (.pdf)
- Using Canvas quizzes (.pdf)
- Assigning different due dates to different sections (.pdf)
- Embedding a Document in an Assignment (.pdf)
- How to Manage Time on Discussion Boards? (.pdf)
- Integrating a Piazza forum with a Canvas course (.pdf)
- Canvas Notifications (.pdf)
- Recommended notification for students (.pdf)
- Setting up Canvas Groups (.pdf)
- Small group work in Canvas (.pdf)
- Gradescope/Canvas Integration (.pdf)
- How do I embed Kaltura videos into a Canvas element? (.pdf)
- Managing Canvas course navigation (.pdf)
- Canvas template guide (.pdf)
Additional Canvas Quiz info
How is the due date different than the until date for Canvas quizzes?
For quizzes, the due date indicates that a quiz has been turned in “late”. In order to close submissions at a given time, you must use the until date/time. Once that time arrives, students will no longer be able to submit the exam.
How do I give extra time to complete a quiz to students with accommodations?
Here is a guide from FSU for giving extra time on a quiz
This can be done in addition to altering the due/until date range for a specific student to ensure that their allotted time for the test include the accommodation.