It's easy to start your application.
Graduate Student Services
PhD Professional Development Seminars
Graduate Student Services offers professional development for PhD students.
Each workshop has a theme related to professional development goals for McKelvey Engineering PhD students. Topics include:
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Responsible and ethical conduct
- Lap and project managment
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Syllabus design
- AI workshops
- Lab course design
- Instructional design
- Teaching and diversity statements
- Individual development plans (IDPs)
- Job searches
- Alumni panels
- Industry visits
The program goal is to educate students in a broad manner, utilizing skills that will be useful for careers, whether in academia, industry or government.
Click here to see upcoming workshops and events or to review past sessions.